Spring Cleanup: A Special Scanning Offer
If you have photographic slides stored in boxes and collecting dust, how about putting them on your spring cleanup list?
The week of March 20, I will be bulk scanning slides, and I'm taking reservations now until slots are full.
Your slides will be digitized and saved to a DVD, or you can purchase or provide a flash drive, or an external hard drive, for storage. I also will upload them to your Dropbox account at no additional charge.
Here are the details:
- I will provide in-house, White-Glove service.
- You will drop them off and pick them up at mutually agreeable times between March 20-27. Payment due upon completion of scanning.
- Minimum number for scanning is 50.
- Only slides encased in plastic or cardboard are eligible for this offer.
- Cost is 45-cents each, for up to 500 slides. For 500+ slides, cost is 40 cents each. Slides will be scanned in the order presented and returned in the same packaging. If you require additional services, let me know. Organizing services priced separately.
- Submit your contact information, including the # of slides you have, if known, here: http://photoorganize.me/contact-us/ and I will be in touch to finalize your reservation.
- Spaces are limited, so reply soon.