Photo Gifts Make for Happy Mothers, Grads, and Dads
What can you give a Mom, a Grad or a Dad who seemingly has everything?
Make them a gift from the heart.
Use special photos to quickly and simply create a photo purse for Mom, a personalized coffee mug or messenger bag for Dad, and a photo calendar for your grad. The process can be simple and quick with the templates from the Heritage Makers digital creation platform.
These gifts always fit, and never go out of style.
My favorite is the Big Brag Bag (on the left, above). It can cost as little as $137 (though it is on special in April for an extra 10 % off). If considering it for Mother's Day, allow three weeks from order placement to delivery - so the suggested deadline for creating and ordering would be April 15.
First, create your FREE account at Heritage Makers by clicking the link to "sign up." Next, upload the photos you wish to use to your new account. You can do this from your computer or by downloading the Heritage Makers app to your smart phone.
If using the app, it's best to upload in small batches while on Wi-fi.
Once you have you photos uploaded, here are your next steps:
- Choose the product you wish to create, then click the green "get started" button. Brag Bags, mugs and calendars all are under the "photo gifts" category.
- Next, follow the prompts, including naming your project, and select whether you want to use a template (recommended unless you wish to only have a single image as your background) or work with a blank "canvas."
- If searching in the Template Gallery, filter the hundreds of results that first will pop up by clicking the options along the left side of the screen. I selected "Brag Bag" and "Big Brag Bag" templates only and currently still have 122 from which to choose. New templates are uploaded each month, so check back often to see even more great options.
- Once you've chosen your template, or if you're starting from scratch, it's time to either click and drag your photos or your elements onto the page. Make certain that your screen is maximized so that you can see the options at the bottom of the screen. There, you will be able to select from your photos you uploaded earlier, text boxes, the art collection, quotes and more.
- If you selected a template with someone else's photos already inserted, swap those out with your own. First, click on the photo you want to take out. That brings up an area that says "drop photo here to swap." This is where you'll reach in to "my photos" at the bottom of the screen, and drag up the one that you wish to use, making certain that you see a green + sign before releasing the new image. If done correctly, the images will swap out. If not done correctly, go to "File" and "Undo."
- The Undo Button is our friend.
- Continue swapping out photos and artwork and text until you get your project exactly as you want.
- Ask a friend to review your work. If you want me to take a quick look before you order, I'm happy to do that. I want you to LOVE what you created!! Go to my Contact Us page and send me a note. I will email you back with instructions for sharing your project with me, so I can review it. This is a free service that I am happy to offer to my new Heritage Makers customers. I also would like to help you get the best deal possible on your project, so once you contact me, I will tell you about the various Club HM options that we have.
GO PLAY! I think you'll love Heritage Makers. I have, and more excitement is on its way very soon. Our Snap2Finish digital publishing platform is scheduled to be unveiled in a week!
Let me know how I can help as you work on some meaningful keepsakes!
P.S. If you have people in your life who you wish would make YOU a Photo Brag Bag, send me a note. I'll send a little birdie to deliver the news!